What is one major thing I learned?
The session was more on the importance of voice in a communication process, how to verbalize, and getting into making your sound more interesting.
What can be done with what I learned today?
As I am embarking on my personal branding journey, the next part of it involves me making videos, and starting a podcast, and this would be an interesting aspect to get deeper involved in.
What do I want to learn more about, and why?
- I prefer to learn or rather a deep dive into advanced communication processes. The more I learn, the more I find looking forward to immersing myself in the experience; the neuroscience behind the whole communication aspect just makes it exciting.
- Everything around us is communication, and it forms the foundation to build unbelievable ladders for oneself.
What surprised me today, and why?
- The speaker came as a surprise; my mom is visiting me in Singapore, landed a few days back, and got me to add the color channel to the existing tv shows.
- She is a fan of the show BIG BOSS (I witnessed a couple of crazy scenes while walking past the television set from BIG BOSS, you needs someone with a stronger heart to go through the complete show).
- When I read about Vijay just before the session, I was like, I know the show and the voice, and then I recall one of his roles in the Netflix show, Special Ops 1.5
- Well surprised by the coincident and was glad to see and hear him
My Top Quotes
“The Harder you practice, the luckier you get”