100 Ways to motivate you
Author – Steve Chandler
Date Started – 11 July 2022
Data Finished – 27 July 2022
The Book in 3 Sentences
- The book is structured into 100 short chapters, each presenting a different motivational concept or strategy. The author’s central theme revolves around cultivating self-motivation and a positive mindset.
- A motivational self-help book that aims to inspire readers to take charge of their lives, overcome obstacles, and achieve their goals. The author emphasizes the importance of embracing responsibility for one’s life and choices. He encourages readers to shift from a victim mindset to an empowered mindset.
- The book provides practical advice and strategies to ignite inner drive, enhance personal growth, and increase productivity. With a focus on actionable steps and empowering anecdotes, the book encourages readers to break free from limiting beliefs and harness their inner potential to create lasting positive change.
My Top 3 Quotes
- “The real fear isn’t failure, but regret.”
- “You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.”
- “Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.”
Who should read it?
This book is ideal for individuals seeking personal development and a boost in motivation. It’s suitable for those looking to break free from complacency, overcome self-doubt, and create positive change in various aspects of their lives.
Summary + Notes
Cultivating self-motivation requires embracing responsibility, adopting a growth mindset, and taking consistent action to overcome challenges and achieve personal goals.
If you enjoyed “100 Ways to Motivate Yourself,” you might also find value in reading
“Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” by Daniel H. Pink and
“Mindset: The New Psychology of Success” by Carol S. Dweck.